Once you ship your car to Hawaii, you will eventually need to get it serviced for one reason or another. Maybe it is as simple as an oil change. Maybe your air conditioning stopped working which could be a nightmare because of the warm Hawaiian climate.
Either way, there are many great places that can take care of these issues for a very reasonable price.
From Maui to Lanai, we have compiled the best service centers for your car that you will be able to find in Hawaii.
- I.H. Auto Service – Founded in 2013, I.H. Auto Service offers inspections, oil changes and repairs of all kinds. They list their labor rate as seventy-eight dollars per hour on their site. You can contact them at (808) 249-2027.
- SR Discount Tire – Offering both tire services as well as repair services, SR Discount Tire can help you with pretty much any of your auto service needs. They offer new and used tire services as well as service for air conditioning, body work, paint, suspension, alignment and much more. You can contact them at (808) 870-7070.
- Ed’s Union Service – Opened in 1969, Ed’s Union Service station offers a variety of services. These services include tire repair, air conditioning service, oil changes and more. You might need to make an appointment for any larger repairs, call them at (808) 661-3055.
- Kihei Automotive – Offering a wide variety of services from oil changes (which you need an appointment for) to diagnostics, and most mechanical repairs like air conditioning and transmission. You can call them at (808) 875-0400.
- M&M Auto Repair – M&M Mobile Auto Repair is an auto repair service that comes to you. Their services include: oil change, brake repairs, suspension, air conditioning service, transmission service and more. You can call them for an estimate today at (808) 268-2931.
- Mike’s AC & Auto Repair – Mike’s AC & Auto Repair opened in 2007 and has extensive experience with air conditioning repair and service. They also offer general auto repair services including brakes, radiators and tune-ups. You can contact them at (808) 673-8188.
- Chung’s Alignment & Auto Service – Chung’s Alignment & Auto Service open almost twenty years ago. They offer a wide range of automotive services including: air conditioning, alignment, brakes, oil changes, suspensions, radiators and much more. You can contact them for an appointment at (808) 744-8692.
- Hawaii Mobile Auto Repair – Hawaii Mobile Auto Repair will come to you for your auto service needs, just as their name suggests. You will need to contact them in order to learn more about their services. Call them at (808) 425-9880.
- A-1 Auto Repair – Opened in 1997, A-1 Auto repair offers service for brakes, oil changes, air conditioning, engine repair, batteries, diagnostics, radiators, tires and more. You can get in touch with them at (808) 842-7700.
- Chik’s Auto Air Inc. – With over forty-five years of experience of servicing A/Cs, Chicks Auto Air Inc. is a great choice for your car’s air conditioning needs. They also perform other minor auto repairs as well. Contact them to see what they can do for you at (808) 591-1726 .
- Destination Autoworks – Destination Autoworks has been in business for over fifteen years now. They provide many different automotive services from routine safety checks to complete transmission overhauls. Call them at (808) 246-9700.
- Bumper and Dent Co. – Bumper and Dent Co. specialize in dent repair but they also offer air conditioning service, glass service and much more. Call them for an estimate at (808) 990-1048.
- Kevin’s Automotive Repair – Kevin’s Automotive Repair has been in business for nearly fifteen years. They offer transmission services, brake service, air conditioning service, inspections, oil changes and much more. You can get it touch with them at (808) 822-7507.
- I.H. Auto Service – Serving a larger part of Hawaii, I.H. makes the list again for Molokai. Contact them to see how they can help you with your auto service needs (808) 249-2027.
- Mike’s Automotive – Fully experienced with all forms of mechanical and electrical automotive repair, Mike’s has been a community favorite for years. Get it touch with them at (808) 877-5616.
- Maui Oil Change & Tune Up – Maui Oil Change & Tune Up has been in business for two decades. They specialize in tune-ups, air conditioning, batteries, tires and more. You can give them a call at (808) 877-7522.
- Uptown Automotive – Uptown Automotive offers air conditioning service, alignment, brake service, transmission service and much more. You can contact them by calling (808) 249-2229.
- I.H. Auto Service – Serving a larger part of Hawaii, I.H. makes the list again for Lanai. Contact them to see how they can help you with your auto service needs (808) 249-2027.
- Kihei Automotive – With over seventy years of experience between all of their mechanics, Kihiei Automotive is a great choice for your auto service needs. The offer service for your brakes, steering, transmission, engine, suspension and much more including oil changes. Call them at (808) 875-0400.
- Ed’s Union Service – Ed’s Union Service has over forty years of experience. They offer oil changes, tire repair, air conditioning service and more. You can call them at (808) 661-3055.
- Island Automotive Center – With over twelve years of experience, Island Automotive Center offers inspections, oil changes and mechanical repairs of all kinds. You can reach them at 808-243-5500.
There are a bunch of great spots in Hawaii where you can get your car serviced the right way and for a good price too. Some might require an appointment, so it is always best to call ahead and see if they can squeeze you in whenever you are looking for an appointment.
If you need to transport your car to Hawaii, get a free quote from us today!